Description: When repairing inside the FRP storage tank, all the feed valves should be closed, empty, and clean the body. After testing, it is confirmed that there is no toxic gas in the tank, and it can only enter the storage tank when there is no lack of oxygen. Put on the safety belt and tie the other end of the safety belt to the tank top, pay attention to the ventilation in the tank. The operation inside the tank must be carried out under the supervision of the tank. To prevent the tool from hitting the wall of the tart, use a ladder and metal parts equal to the contact part of the tank wall to add a soft pad to protect the inner wall from being scratched or bruised.
There is a process for the damage of any item, as is the glass fiber reinforced plastic storage tank, which is also staged:
1. The phenomenon of initial damage
During this period, due to the combined effect of the corrosion process and the tensile stress, the metal surface gradually formed some initial corrosion-mechanical cracks. The stress concentration of the metal surface can be caused by uneven internal stress, defects of the metal surface (scratches, processing textures, cracks, interlayers, etc.), and the discontinuity of existing structural shapes.
2. Period of corrosion crack expansion
This period is the beginning of corrosion: under the combined effect of the electrochemical effect of the corrosive medium and the primary tensile stress in the metal, the maintenance of the FRP tank is further expanded. The general direction of crack propagation is generally straight to the direction of the main tensile stress.
3. After all, the period of damage
With the further expansion of the crack, one of the cracks will grow faster than the other cracks because of the increasing tensile stress, and it will shift the expansion of the other cracks and transfer the primary tensile stress to this primary. The cracks come in and result in cracking of the component. During this period, the cracking was carried out under the condition that the mechanical elements had the primary effect, and the more late the mechanical elements.
FRP Tanks For Commercial
Therefore, in order to better extend the service life of FRP storage tanks, it is necessary to maintain and maintain the storage tanks from time to time, so what should be paid attention to during the maintenance of FRP tanks for commercial?
1. When entering the glass fiber reinforced plastic storage tank for maintenance, you should first close all feed valves, empty and clean the tank body, after testing to confirm that there is no toxic gas in the tank, you can only enter the storage tank when there is no lack of oxygen, and you should wear soft bottom shoes when entering the tank. Tie the safety belt and tie the other end of the safety belt to the tank top, pay attention to the ventilation in the tank. The operation inside the tank must be carried out under the supervision of the tank.
2. To prevent tools from hitting the tank wall, use ladders and metal parts equal to the contact part of the tank wall to add soft pads to protect the inner wall from being scratched or bruised.
3. The external ladders, cages, and guardrails of FRP storage tanks should be carefully checked for safety and reliability before climbing. Climbing is strictly prohibited in abnormal situations.
4. During maintenance, it is not allowed to load at random on the roof of the tank, and no external force is allowed to be applied on the takeover.
5. The glass fiber reinforced plastic storage tanks used outdoors will age for many years and will cause the resin layer to peel off or the fibers to be exposed due to the aging of the outer layer. It is recommended that the outer surface of the tank should be painted with paint or resin every two or three years to prevent aging and extend the service life.
We are an industrial FRP pressure vessel supplier, if you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us.