With the continuous development of water treatment technology, the fermentation industry has also developed rapidly, and reverse osmosis equipment has also moved from traditional technology to more perfect and mature. Because of its good corrosion resistance, the FRP membrane shell in the equipment has become an ideal substitute product in the fermentation industry.
The requirements of the fermentation industry for FRP pressure vessels are as follows:
1. Corrosion resistance. The corrosion-resistant media in the fermentation industry mainly include glass fiber reinforced plastic membrane shells, which are inherently corrosion-resistant during the production process. Various membrane shell accessories that are indispensable in the process have cleaning and disinfection effects and the mixing requirements of two membrane shells, which can effectively carry out environmentally friendly water treatment.
2. The FRP membrane housing must be non-toxic and capable of direct contact with food, so the equipment must meet the food hygiene requirements.
3. The membrane shell helps prevent contaminating bacteria. In the fermentation process, the membrane shell can remove contaminating bacteria and other substances that affect the fermentation. Contaminating bacteria will not only affect the growth of production fungi and product synthesis but also hinder the production management of the reverse osmosis system. In severe cases, it will cause backflow and cause huge losses in production. Therefore, when cleaning and maintaining the reverse osmosis equipment, there must be no dead corners and no omissions, and the selected materials must not be easy to scale and breed bacteria.
4. The membrane shell has a certain strength and rigidity. In the fermentation industry, in addition to the processing of finished products and raw and auxiliary materials, some equipment also has requirements for stability and pressure. Therefore, the FRP membrane shell in the reverse osmosis system must have the ability to withstand some strength and rigidity.
5. Control the cost of membrane shell to achieve economic requirements.
The FRP membrane shell is a natural corrosion-resistant product, and the inner surface is smooth and the coating has good stability to solvents such as acids, alkalis, salts, and oils with low concentrations. The seawater and microorganisms entering the glass fiber reinforced plastic membrane shell can be effectively inhibited. No corrosion in long-term use.
4 Inch FRP RO Membrane Housings
Product features of 4 INCH frp ro membrane housings
1. Excellent and reliable internal quality of the FRP membrane shell. Excellent and reliable internal quality of the FRP membrane shell.
2. Excellent insulation performance of the FRP membrane shell. The thermal conductivity of FRP membrane shell at room temperature is generally in the range of 0.15—1.36W (m.k), which is only about 1/200. Its thermal insulation performance is unmatched by metal materials. This feature is of great benefit to the reverse osmosis membrane in the membrane shell and plays a role that the outside temperature has little effect on the membrane.
3. Corrosion resistance of FRP membrane shell. The combination ratio of glass fiber and epoxy resin is specially cured to form a natural corrosion-resistant product. The inner surface is smooth and the coating has good stability to solvents such as acids, alkalis, salts, and oils with lower concentrations. The seawater and microorganisms entering the glass fiber reinforced plastic membrane shell can be effectively inhibited. No corrosion in long-term use.
4. Structural design of FRP membrane shell. The barrel body, head and slot of the glass fiber reinforced plastic membrane shell have undergone strict layering design and optimized calculation details to ensure structural safety and ensure the safety and stability of the structure under long-term pressure.
5. Reliability of FRP membrane shell components. The endplate is an important part of the FRP membrane shell assembly. The endplate of the FRP membrane shell is made of fiber-reinforced molding plastic, which has high strength, pressure resistance, and high-pressure impact resistance.
6. Comprehensive performance of high-quality FRP membrane shell.
In summary, the high-quality Water Treatment FRP Pressure Vessel Tank has the characteristics of strong corrosion resistance, good surface performance, and easy cleaning and sterilization. It is more suitable for large-scale equipment with the complex overall structure and engineering construction. Meet the requirements of large-scale industries such as industry.